Olivia is an actor and director based in Scotland. Having graduated from Tisch School of the Arts with a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree, Olivia aims to continue to develop her practice through her latest projects which include:
- The Glasgow 48hr Film Festival with Level Five Films. Olivia acted as 1st AD and the short film they created titled Some Shall Pass will screen at the GFT on Tuesday 15th of October.
- Matt Brown's Digital Beauty Exhibition, which will take place in Edinburgh on December 5th at The Biscuit Factory, for which Olivia modelled.
- Rove St. Productions, for which Olivia acts as Director of Artist Development, will be taking three One Act plays to London this month, written by contemporary French Playwright Matthieu Zvénigorosky.
- Short film Mercury, maybe which screened at the 33rd Edmonton International Film Festival, an Oscar-qualifying film festival in Canada. #EIFF19
- Olivia attended the 2019 Legacy Programme, a 3 day training and skills development initiative by The Walking Theatre Company running September 18th - 21st. Whilst there, Olivia was filmed performing for Episode 6 of Amazon TV Show The Three Drinkers.
- Music video 'Mr. Octopus' directed by Danny Bonnar which has now been released. Read a review here: https://www.thesouthernreporter.co.uk/whats-on/mother-bru-celebrate-release-of-their-first-ep-at-macarts-1-5007421.
Both her Audio and Video Reel are available via her Spotlight.