Olivia is an actor and director based in Scotland. Having graduated from Tisch School of the Arts with a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree, Olivia aims to continue to develop her practice through her latest projects which include:
- Olivia is acting in short film Trip in January 2020 opposite Ryaan Ali.
- Olivia is set to be published in Elegant magazine twice this Spring. One feature with Robert Campbell Photography and one with Jon Robert Photography.
- Acting in short film Through Forever which is set finish filming in Spring 2020.
- Developing Adam Greene's debut feature film Let Me Walk You Home, which Olivia is set to direct.
- Director of Artist Development at Rove St. Productions, a young production company based in Glasgow.
Both her Audio and Video Reel are available via her Spotlight.